The Data Management conference returned to New York on June 20 at TSAM North America. The day consisted of both presentations and panel discussions in the morning, followed by a deep dive session in the afternoon that offered a 360 degree analysis of Data Integration.
This year’s TSAM NA was another great success with 97% of survey respondents scoring it as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’. Here’s what one of the speakers, Ben Keeler, had to say about it.
“TSAM is an ideal conference for our organization. It’s a solid networking opportunity and supported by timely content. The conference always provides attendees with a great blend of industry context and deep domain expertise.”
The Data Management conference returns to Boston on November 14 as part of TSAM series –check out the Boston event by clicking here.
Your 2013 speakers include:
- Peter Noll, Principal – Data Management and Integration Services, Beacon Consulting Group
- Brian M. Baczyk CFA, Chief Data Officer, Conning
- William Hickson, Research Data, Bridgewater Associates
- David MacTavish, Director of Research and Market Data Services, Fidelity
- Susan Short, Manager – Investment Data Management & Distribution, T. Rowe Price
- CP Singh, Assistant Vice-President, Oaktree Capital Management
- Ross Brightman, VP – Manager of Data Operations, Wellington Management
- George Batejan, Global Head of Technology & Operational Strategy, Janus Capital Management
- Hudson Hollister, Executive Director, Data Transparency Coalition
- Ronan Brennan, CTO, MoneyMate
- David Berry, IPUG, FISD, COSSIOM Executive Committee, UBS
- Jeremy Skaling, Head of Product Management, Eagle Investment Systems
- Marty Williams, Vice President – Reference Data Product Development, Interactive Data Corporation
- Rick McCarthy, Managing Director for Americas, DST Global Solutions
- Chris Elias, Americas Portfolio Analytics Sales Manager, FactSet
- Paul Brauer, VP – Global Technology Solutions, North America, State Street Corporation
Become a Speaker
Contact us on 877 661 1090 (North America only) or +44 (0)20 7336 4600 (out of North America) or email email@example.com at any time if you’d like to be involved as a speaker or panellist in 2013.
Download full PDF program for Data Management North America 2013
[email-download download_id="36" contact_form_id="2"]