Take a look below to gain a brief overview of the conference.
Client Reporting & Communications at TSAM Europe 2014
Evermore savvy and distrustful investors are demanding greater transparency. They want more customised reporting. They want to know their exposure to this bank or that country. They want their report at the touch of the button. And they want it now. This is putting client reporting teams under increasing pressure to deliver in shorter time-frames than ever before, and because of slashed budgets across the middle and back offices, many are forced to do all of this with dwindled resource. Competition between investment managers is fierce, and getting your client communication strategy spot-on could well be the thing that sets you apart from your closest competitors.
The 2014 Speaker Faculty included:
In the Client Reporting & Communications stream you were able to…
- Hear how CFA Institute’s investment reporting principles are developing
- Discover how peers balance customised report requests
- Gain practical insights on adapting reports for interactive web portals
- Learn how other firms structure communications workflows
- Discuss factsheet reporting and outsourced projects at structured roundtables
You were joined by other Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of:
- Client Reporting
- Client Services
- Client Relationship Management
- Client Communications
- Performance Reporting